Friday, August 29, 2008

Chef continues Vendetta....

The Chef continues to make connections that don't exist. For example, if you search my name you find three Jamie Medina's in the 33460 area code. Medina is similar to "Smith", it's an extremely common last name.



I don't have a brother but I do have an older sister. When you go to war with this family chef you go to war with all of us. Even the members you don't know. The "Fat Bastard" does not write this blog. I'm his "God Mother." When you politicize someone children you better be ready for war.

Keep digging your grave I have all the time in the world. I won't ever run for office or become involved in this rat hole town. Screwing with you is a sport and I enjoy it. It's a kin to a cat toying with a mouse. It's really too bad you don't write your own blog anymore. I guess your just another sock puppet. Ironic, isn't it.

No comments: